Interested in being a Food Tour Guide?
We are so honored that you are interested in working with us! As we expand and add more food tours to our repertoire, we will be looking to hire more guides. At this exact moment, however, we are all covered!
Wondering if you’re up to snuff? Here is a list of qualifications:
- Knowledgeable about and love of local food.
- Extreme promptness and attention to detail.
- Confident public speaker with the ability to captivate an audience.
- Knowledgeable about Colorado Springs history and the surrounding area (or is willing and able to learn very quickly).
- Engaging, fluid, and entertaining conversationalist with a warm and friendly disposition.
- Customer-service focused attitude.
- Creative and resourceful in overcoming the unknown.
- Ability to positively and professionally interact with chefs, managers, servers, and restaurant owners.
- Must be able to provide own computer and Internet access (to view tour schedule and guest list), and smart phone (to check-in guests at the time of the tour).
- Must be physically able to stand and walk for up to three hours at a time.
Send Us Your Resume
If you would like us to keep your resume on file for when a food tour guide position comes available, please email it to email@example.com. Here’s a tip: Samantha loves a good cover letter! Please don’t forget to tell us why you would make an exceptional tour guide, your favorite local restaurant, and the one food you just CAN’T live with out!