Interested in being a Food Tour Guide?
We are so honored that you are interested in working with us! As we expand and add more food tours to our repertoire in 2018, we are looking to hire more guides! Please find out how to apply below.
Wondering if you’re up to snuff? Here is a list of qualifications:
- Knowledgeable about and love of local food – a must!!
- Extreme promptness and attention to detail.
- Confident public speaker with the ability to captivate an audience. A good sense of humor always helps, too.
- Knowledgeable about Colorado Springs history and the surrounding area (or is willing and able to learn very quickly).
- Engaging, fluid, and entertaining conversationalist with a warm and friendly disposition.
- Customer-service focused attitude.
- Creative and resourceful in overcoming the unknown.
- Ability to positively and professionally interact with chefs, managers, servers, and restaurant owners.
- Must be able to provide own computer and Internet access (to view tour schedule and guest list), and smart phone (to check-in guests at the time of the tour).
- Must be physically able to stand and walk for up to three hours at a time.
Hours: 4-12 per week
*Must have night and weekend availability**
Pay: Flat rate per tour + gratuities
If you would like to be our next tour guide, click here to apply.