The cocktail scene in downtown Colorado Springs is hot, and we’re featuring some of the best mixologists to showcase their craft on this luxe happy hour. Learn the history behind a few classic cocktails, watch demonstrations, and revel in four outstanding libations paired with appetizers. Take this tour if you’re looking to celebrate, need a unique date night idea, or have a fun-loving group!
Highlights of this tour include:
- Four signature cocktails from the most popular bars and speakeasies in downtown Colorado Springs
- Savory or sweet appetizer pairings at every location
- A visit to one of Chef Brother Luck’s restaurants to try a version of a dish he made on Season 16 of Bravo’s Top Chef
- Exclusive visit to Colorado Springs’ most sought-after speakeasy while it’s closed to the public
- Fun and scandalous stories of prohibition in the Wild West from your local Tour Leader
Public Tour Times: Saturdays from 3:30-6:00pm
Small Group Tours: Can be booked Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday for private groups of eight or more at the same time. Talk to us about setting up a private food tour!
For every ticket sold, we donate $1 to Care and Share Food Bank for Southern Colorado! Thank you for helping us feed the hungry in our community.