Our cocktail scene is hot, and we’re featuring classics along with new seasonal drinks during this luxe happy hour experience. Learn the history behind a prohibition cocktail, watch a demonstration, and revel in four delicious libations paired with appetizers. Take this tour if you’re looking to celebrate, need a unique date night idea, or have a fun-loving group!
Highlights of this tour include:
- Four signature cocktails throughout the tour from four very unique locations, each with a different vibe
- Savory or sweet appetizer pairings at every location
- A visit to one of celebrity Chef Brother Luck’s restaurants
- Exclusive visit to one of Colorado Springs’ most sought-after speakeasies
- Fun and scandalous stories of prohibition in the Wild West from your local Tour Leader
Public Tour Times: Fridays and Saturdays from 3:30-6:00pm
Small Group Tours: Can be booked Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday for private groups of eight or more at the same time. Talk to us about setting up a private food tour!
For every ticket sold, we donate a portion to Care and Share Food Bank for Southern Colorado! Thank you for helping us feed the hungry in our community.