Updated Tuesday, April 20, 2021
**NOTE: Restaurants are now allowed to open at full capacity (yay!); however, we are still operating at a limited capacity and will slowly increase our tour offerings. Please click here to view our upcoming availability.
During times in which we are able to operate, we have implemented several new policies and procedures to ensure the experiences we provide are fun and enjoyable but also safe. These include:
- Group Size – We are currently limiting our tours to 10 guests. If you have a larger group, please submit a group tour request us as there are some circumstances under which we can accommodate more guests.
- Masks – All tour participants are required to wear a mask during the entire experience, except for when seated at our restaurant destinations and while traveling outside and social distancing. Tour Leaders will wear a mask throughout the tour, including the time spent inside our destinations as they do not participate in the tastings. Per state mandate, our Tour Leaders do have permission to remove their masks outside while storytelling only if they are able to remain 6+ feet from all tour participants.
- Audio Headsets – If your are hard of hearing, you can request a complimentary audio headset. While most participants do not feel the audio headsets are necessary, we want to make them available so that everyone can hear and understand their Tour Leader (who will be wearing a mask) as they share the interesting and exciting history of Colorado Springs throughout their tour. If preferred, tour guests may bring their own ear phones. Please contact us in advance of your tour (at least 24 hours) to request an audio headset.
- Electronic Waiver – Each individual participant 18 years and older will be required to sign a health and safety waiver prior to their food tour. All minors must have a legal guardian sign on their behalf. A link to your waiver will be included in your ticket email confirmation.
- No Contact Check-In – Feel free to air high-five your Tour Leader upon checking in, as we are now completely no-contact! We will email your itinerary in advance, as you will not be given a paper route at the start of your tour as before.
- Individual Servings – Guests will never have to share food or utensils with other guests from a different household. In most cases, samples are served in individual portions.
- Having a Fever of Experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms – We will not allow our Tour Leaders to report for duty if they are feeling ill or have a fever as their health and that of our guests are of utmost importance. We also ask that if our tour guests are not feeling well or have a fever, they refrain from taking the tour, and we will gladly issue a gift card for future use.
- Cancellations – Should we need to cancel tours due to state, city or county mandates or restrictions, or other unforeseen health concerns related to the ongoing pandemic, guests will be notified immediately and issued a gift card in the amount they paid. The only exception will be made for guests who purchase the $5 insurance per ticket, which will allow guests to receive a cash refund less ticketing fees and the cost of the insurance.
Our restaurant partners are incredibly vigilant about adhering to state guidelines as well. If you have questions regarding the specific Colorado mandates for restaurants and food service providers, click here.
We will continue to update these policies and procedures as the state mandates change. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our new policies, please contact us. We look forward to hosting you on a food tour soon!
**NOTE: These procedures may change without notice at any time.