Private Food Tours
We do all the planning and coordinating – you take the credit! Build a custom food tour for your group that is specifically catered to your timeframe and tastes. Private food tours are perfect for:
Step 1: Select Your Tour
We have four different private tour options to choose from:
1. STANDARD: Identical to our regular public tours which last three hours and feature five culinary destinations.
Guests: 10+ | Destinations: 5 | Duration: 3 Hours
2. GOURMET: Let’s pull out all the stops for an unforgettable evening of delicious food and expert wine pairings. Perfect for your next celebration!
Guests: 10+ | Destinations: 4 | Duration: 3 Hours
3. CUSTOM: Let’s get creative! We can even let you request a specific restaurant if there’s one you’re dying to try.
Guests: 10+ | Destinations: You choose! | Duration: You choose!
4. QUICK BOOK! Choose an existing tour on our calendar for which all tickets are available and book immediately! Must book all 14 tickets to be a private tour. (Bonus: avoid the private tour booking fee!)
Guests: 14 | Destinations: 5 | Duration: 3 Hours
Step 2: Customize
After you’ve selected your top choice from the tour options above, you can now start considering what add-ons and customizations you’d like to make this an extra special event. Here are some things to consider:
- Transportation – Does your group require transportation to and from the tour location? We can arrange it for you!
- Date and Time – What date and time works best? Check with your group’s schedule first, then we will work with you on the optimal time. Note: We unfortunately cannot perform tours during peak restaurant dining hours (Friday and Saturday nights).
- Destinations – Our private food tours are a mix of fine dining, casual dining, specialty food shops, bakeries, and pubs. Choose the Custom Tour option, and we can work together on crafting your perfect feast.
- Alcohol Pairings – Enhance your epicurean experience by adding three sample alcohol pairings throughout the tour. Try Colorado beer, wine, and cocktails.
- Special Diets – Do you have any vegetarians or gluten free folks in your group? Make sure to let us know so we can accommodate them!
Step 3: Receive a Professional Proposal
Contact us today with your group size, preferred date and time, and any ideas you have on what you might be looking for. We’ll create a professional proposal for you that you can share with your group that explains all the details and pricing. Please note that we need at least two weeks to plan your private event unless you choose the Quick Book option.
Step 4: Get Ready to Experience…
- Generous samples at several locally-owned culinary destinations
- Opportunity to upgrade with three sample alcohol pairings
- Professional Tour Guide
- Local history and storytelling
- Opportunity to meet chefs, owners, and managers when available
- Inside scoop on local food in downtown Colorado Springs